About Sessions

Founded in 1983, Sessions is a leading snowboard and action sports company that designs, merchandises, sources, and distributes high performance snowboard apparel, accessories and apparel for the core, youth-driven sports segment. Sessions was the first snowboarding company to incorporate Gore-Tex fabrics and Recco avalanche reflectors into their products. Today, Sessions has placed itself at the cutting edge of the music, snowboard and skateboard culture. Sessions is one of the last remaining independently owned brands.

The Sessions Team Is - Tim Humphreys, Tara Dakides, Andreas Gidlund, E-Man Anderson, Antti "NAKU" Piirainen, Ian Thorley, Taylor Carlton, Kyle Miller, Nial Romenak, Peter Benchetler and Brett Butcher

Saturday, December 26, 2009

SESSIONS Get to Know a Pro!


December 26th 2009
By Brett Butcher

This weeks question is from Kelly. I sent it over to Mr Kyle Miller.

There is a human boy, a shark, and a donkey in a pool. Who wins?
and,
Do you have any tattos?
If so where, and what is the meaning behind them?
Thank you for taking the time to read my questions.
(:
Kelley.

Yo Kelley,
As for question one, the human boy wins. The shark dies because he is in fresh water and the donkey dies because he cannot swim. Right???
I do not have any tats though. If I could get some tats that would go away in like a year or two I would load up on em. Full on neck, back and sleeves. I have some friends that do the sweetest illustrations that I would love to slap on the ol body. I would like to get some Montana stuff cause that is where I am from and grew up. Some beavers, lions, sharks and stuff doing human actions would be sweet too. Like a big fat beaver smoking a cig or chewing on Pinocchio's leg would be ill.
Miller

1 comment:

Kelly Bell said...

Those were totally my questions. (: